Saturday, August 14, 2010

Selft Portrait and Alice

The theme for this month's ATC swap with the girls back in Helensvale Queensland was "Self Portrait".  This theme was my suggestion as I really wanted to get a pic of everyone back home ... or so I hope anyway.  I'm still incredibly time poor with working full-time and haven't quite got a routine established to fit more creative time in my days yet, so my Self Portrait ATC is quite simple ... and I also wanted to use up some of the thousands of sheets of scrapbooking paper I have in my stash.



Here's the 4th instalment of the Alice in Wonderland Challenge through the PaperArts Yahoo Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/paperarts/) and it's Alice herself ...


If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
~Frederick Douglass, 1817-1895, American Abolotionist~

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Di, fantastic Alice page. Its fun doing this title isn't it. Will make a wonderful book when they are finished.
Love your ATC's too