Another great honour has been bestowed upon me this week ... I've been nominated for a Kreativ Blogger Award from the very talented Kate Crane in the UK. You simply must visit her blog - The Kathryn Wheel - for some delectable art eye candy.
As always with these awards there are a few rules:
- The winner may put the logo on their blog - check.
- Put a link to the person who sent you the award - check.
- Nominate 5 other blogs for the award - ummmm .... check ... see below.
- Shelly R Sessions - from Louisiana USA. I met Shelly through the ATC_World Yahoo Group and have traded a few ATCs with her over the past year. She's a wonderful artist and a beautiful soul whose friendship I have come to treasure.
- Kyla De Ruiter - I have known for a few years now locally through scrapbooking and she's the one who introduced me to the wonderful world of ATCs. A talented artist that courageously tries new techniques and her creations are wonderful.
- Lynette van Barrello - who I've known for sometime through Scrapbooks Etc as she's on their design team and one of their teachers, but only found out this week when I did her class that she has a blog . Lynette's an amazingly talented photographer, has an incredible way with words - her blog is such a laugh and a wonderful scrapbooker (the layout I did in her class last week is below ... isn't my baby Beau so cute).
- Linda Baldock - who I know through the PaperArts Yahoo Group and happens to live not far from my mum and dad in Sydney (such a small world). Another very talented artist who also loves experimenting with new techniques.
- Tammy Hixon - a moderator and hostess that I also met through the ATC_World Yahoo Group. Another very talented and creative artist who has been running one of my favourite swaps - Artist Trading Card Workshop - where the participants are gradually working through each technique from Bernie Berlin's book of the same title (did I tell you I'm doing one of Bernie Berlin's classes at next year's Creative Soul Retreat .... I am so excited).
Until next time,