Sunday, October 2, 2011

Unfinished projects!

Ever since I moved back to Sydney and started working full time, I really haven't found much time to dabble in the arts and crafts like I used to.  I made a pact with myself that I would do a little bit of art of some kind every weekend or every other weekend in an attempt to finish all those half done projects.

Like most of us crafters, I have unfinished projects all over the place.  I feel great that I finally finished scrapbooking my mum's wedding photos a few weeks ago, the mini album of my sister's pregnancy of my nephew and a couple of weekends ago I finally made the cards from a card kit I bought in Brisbane in June ... and here they are.
Details of the kit and how to make 9 cards ... I managed to make 16 with some other leftover papers & flowers.


   








Measure not the work until the day's out and the labor done.
~Elizabeth Barrett Browning, 1806-1861, British Poet~

No comments: