Thursday, December 27, 2012

October 2012

Where has the time gone ... here I am in December and haven't even put up a post for October 2012! I tend to keep this blog for some personal events purely because I print my blog into a book and like to have a record of the year that was, but mostly I like to showcase my art and creative escapades. Lately I seem to be working in my job so much that I'm too tired to do anything creative and seem to have lost my mojo for the past couple of years.

I travelled to Perth for work for the first time ever. I stayed on Scarborough Beach and absolutely loved it.  The most beautiful beaches and wonderful spray painted art on the beach front.



 
Received a lovely surprise in the mail ... a set of stamps from a competition I entered through Craft Stamper ages ago.
 
 
 


No comments: