Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mermaids are ready to swim ...

(1) Card Closed, (2) Card Open

I've finished my Mermaid ATCs for the Yahoo Group PaperArts. I really liked the cards up until I added the rain dots to make the background look like water ... but they're on now and I'm not going to take them off, so they'll just have to do. Live and learn ...

Sylvia, Alexis and I are off to Sydney on Thursday, 8th May to visit mum & dad before they go overseas to Holland and also because it's mother's day, so this will probably be the last blog entry until I return on Tuesday, 13th May. I'm packing my winter woollies, apparently it's cold down there!

Until then ... be happy, have fun and laugh lots.

"You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself."
Ethel Barrymore, 1879-1959, Academy Award Winning Actress

No comments: