Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wacky Chairs Swap

I finished my ATCs for the Weird and Wacky Chairs swap through the PaperArts Yahoo Group and sent them off on 22nd December. I made 11 of these and loved making them, although I was a bit over cutting out the little lantern part of the Genie. The background is painted with Making Memories Glaze paint in Emerald Green and then I've sprayed with a bronze glimmer mist and also a black glimmer mist that I dabbed off a bit so it wasn't too dark. It's a little hard to see in the picture, but there's a mist of Kindy Glitz rising out of the lantern and some embossing in the background with Lime Green and the Tim Holtz coffee cup stain stamp to add a bit of texture.

I love doing swaps with the PaperArts group because the quality of work is phenomenal and it has helped me improve so much. I can't wait to meet some of the members at the retreat next year.

Truth often suffers more by the heat of its defenders, than from the arguments of its opposers. ~William Penn, 1644-1718, British Religious Leader and Founder of Pennsylvania~

No comments: