Saturday, November 20, 2010

Collaborative Project!

When I lived in Queensland I got together bi-monthly with a group of ladies to alter books.  This year we'd not only decided to alter our own books, but also do a page for each other's collaborative project.  The technique I used is one of my favourites and I wanted each of the ladies to have a piece made in my style, hence they all look fairly similar, but are still quite different.

The themes were:
  • Karla - Hidden
  • Kay - Spring
  • Evelyn - Birds, eggs, feathers etc. (canvas)
  • Amanda - 12 days of Christmas and I did Days 2 and 3.




They'll be in the post on Monday - a little bit past the deadline, because I couldn't get my act together - but I hope they like them all the same.

1 comment:

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Hi Di
they are all lovely.I'm sure they will all love their pages.