Monday, March 26, 2012

10 years on ...

I have so many things I want to write about on my blog, as I always get my blog printed into a physical book and tend to wonder how long all those blog posts will stay online!  I just love to sit back and have a look over what I got up to over the past year ... and am amazed to see the growth and changes in my little niece & nephew too.

But then I get so busy with my job-life and realise a month has gone by and there's so many things I forgot to write about.  Sometimes I wonder if I'm just putting too much pressure on myself to have everything posted in chronological order ... but that's just the way I like things.

So this post is to record my 10th wedding anniversary on 10th February.  My darling hubby Ferg was in the UK for a month for work and wasn't actually home on our anniversary, but we celebrated by going out to a local Italian restaurant together the weekend after.

I have to say, I still love him as much as when we  first met ... if not more!  What a cutie-pie!

Ciao!

1 comment:

thekathrynwheel said...

Ahhhhh :-) Congrats on 10 years x