Sunday, March 25, 2012

A quick trip to Queensland ...

My nephew turned 3 in February, so I went up for the weekend of 10th - 12th Feb to spend some time with him and also catch up with the family and some friends.  Whilst there we went to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary on Saturday.  It was a whirlwind trip as always when you fly interstate for a weekend, but a nice change from the usual.

Here are some pics: picking up my niece Alexis from School; Max still hanging in there with nephew Harry - Max keeps breaking into the house in his old age!; Alexis collected eggs with Kyla's girls Summer and Ella; Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary - Harry & Alexis with a kangaroo; having lunch in the red tent; my sister Sylvia with Alexis & Harry waiting for the wild bird show; a beautiful Red Tree Kangaroo; massive Queensland Water Dragon lizards all over the park;  me and Alexis. My friend Jill took this pic of me with Kila ... it's been way too long between visits & it was so nice to catch up over a cuppa.






No comments: