Sunday, June 3, 2012

On fire!

I caught up with my friend Jean on Sunday last week and we got a bit of scrapping done. It's so nice to craft with others ... bounce ideas off each other and catch up ... perfect!

I completed another 3 layouts - the first one is of my beautiful niece on the day she was born ... she turns 6 in August, so it's taken a little while to finish that one (ha, ha). I did this one from scratch not in a class, the text is on a transparency.

The next one is in London when I visited by dear friend Michelle in 2007.  This layout was done in a Copy Cat class in March 2009 designed by Susan Couzens.

The last layout is of our beautiful dog Beau when he was only 17 months old.  This layout was done in a December 2009 Sketched class with the delightful Lyndal Grant.

Only 48 layouts to go ...





"Champions keep playing until they get it right."
~Billie Jean King first female athlete to earn $100,000 in one year~


No comments: