Saturday, March 29, 2008

Welcome ...



Well here's my first attempt at blogging ... thanks to Kerri & Tanya who were the first out of our local scrapping girls to set up a blog.

Here's a picture of me and my beautiful husband on our wedding day - 11th February 2002 - what a honey! I am so happy that this wonderful man came into my life to be my greatest teacher, friend, soul mate and the love of my life.

"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable."
~ Christopher Reeve ~

3 comments:

Sarah W said...

Hi Diana
Love it, yet again I am inspired. time for me to leave the first comment for you

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana, Great to see your beautiful smile and love the way you have set out your blog. Keep living your dreams. Guaranteed to bring you happiness. Love, Sibylla

VeryKerri said...

Hi Diana
Your blog is AWESOME;fantastic job!!! I love the quote from Christopher Reeve...that is going in my quote book.
Kerri xo