Sunday, April 20, 2008

ATCs May 2008


I had a very productive rainy Saturday and managed to get nearly all of my ATCs done for the May swaps (what ... and it's only April 20th!!):

  • "Vintage" Group 2 Scrapbook Cupboard
  • "Carousel" Paint & Transparency technique for Live Swap Meet at Scrapbook Cupboard
  • One Colour "Pretty in Pink" Group 1 Scrapbook Cupboard
  • "Black & White" Stamper's Hut
I still have one more swap I'm involved in for May, which is the PaperArts Yahoo Group with the theme "Mermaids" and I will complete the card for this swap soon. Now that I'm all organised with my ATCs, I might be able to get some scrapbooking layouts done in the next month.
If you have knowledge,
let others light their candles with it.
Margaret Fuller, 1810-1850, American Journalist

1 comment:

VeryKerri said...

Hi Diana
OMG!!!! these are unreal.Your ATC's are AWESOME!!!!I love your work.
Kerri xo