Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ferg's ATCs

I must be crazy, I've joined another ATC swap through Addicted to Scrap in Southport on the Gold Coast. This makes a total of 4 live ATC swaps and I'm a member of 2 ATC groups online through Yahoo of which I have joined 1 swap. I uploaded some pictures of my ATCs onto the ATC_World Yahoo Group site and have had interest from 2 people overseas. Today I sent off 2 ATCs to Sue in Oklahoma USA and 3 ATCs to Kate in North Yorkshire UK - I am so looking forward to receiving their cards from overseas.

I counted the cards in my collection today and now have 106 ATCs made by me and others. It's incredible how quickly my collection has grown, since I only started creating these miniature artworks since January 2008.

The Scrapbook Cupboard put out a challenge for our husbands to get involved in the creation of ATCs and make 10 cards. At first Ferg was adamant he was not getting involved, but then last night as I was creating "
Zentangles" and watching TV, he got out our little fold up table and had a go. I don't know about him making 10 cards, but here are the 3 cards he created last night ... I'm pretty impressed:


"It is what we make of what we have, not what we are given,
that separates one person from another."
Nelson Mandela

1 comment:

Tan in a tree is me said...

Impressive!!! I set the challenge not expecting any response, amazing effort- they are awesome.
Onya Ferg