Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Scrapbook Cupboard: Optical Illusion

I have finished my ATCs for the Scrapbook Cupboard's swap this month, with the theme of Optical Illusion. I really like the themes that Lisa (the owner of the shop) is coming up with each month, they really get the creative juices flowing.


To which body does the head belong?

I borrowed a couple of books on the theme from the library and one of them had this image in it with two women hugging and you can't tell which body the head belongs to, so I though that fit the "optical illusion" theme perfectly. The background is a little blurred in the picture because the scanner doesn't like depth and the image is raised with foam tape. The only thing the book didn't tell me is which body the head actually belongs to, so any answer is right ... I think the head belongs to the body on the left ... what do you think?

"You only lose energy when life becomes dull in your mind. Your mind gets bored and therefore tired of doing nothing. Get interested in something! Get absolutely enthralled in something! Get out of yourself! Be somebody! Do something! The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have."
~Norman Vincent Peale, 1898-1993, Pastor, Speaker and Author~

6 comments:

Barb said...

Great ATC Diana...but who's ever the head is...she must have a sore neck...LOL

Jo Wholohan said...

hey diana, just wanted to invite you to a small art group i run with jacky, can you send me your email??? Jo xx

Sam Marshall said...

Very cool!! Just love it.

Jen Crossley said...

This is a great ATC Diana
Jen

Shelly said...

What a great card !! So well thought out and unique.
I think the head goes to the lady on the right.
:-)
Shelly

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Art sisters ! Thanks for sharing your thoughts here - the resin book really intrigues me. x Mandy