Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On the third day of Christmas ...

I just looked at the countdown to Christmas widget on my blog and I can't believe there are only 9 days until Christmas ... I still don't have my Christmas cards out yet.


[Not quite 3 French Hens, but you get the drift.]


But the good thing about the lead up to Christmas is opening gifts before Christmas Day and today was Day 3 in the Art Sisters Yahoo Group 12 Days of Christmas Exchange, and it comes. from the gorgeous Nic Hohn (http://nichohn.blogspot.com/).


The packaging, a sewn envelope out of an old map.



Close up of the details (courtesy of Nic's blog ... a much nicer picture than I had)



The gorgeous hand painted hand sewn "Love Heart".


"He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree."
~Roy L. Smith~


No comments: