Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Make Believe

I finished another set of ATCs today for a swap at the Scrapbook Cupboard with the theme "Make Believe". I decided to use a Unicorn as my main image and was going to give it wings, but couldn't find any that I thought would suit so just went with an ordinary Unicorn. The background is K&Company paper (Rhapsody, I think). I then covered it with tissue paper sprayed the whole card with a red/dark pink glimmer mist. Once dried I stamped around the edges with coffee bean brilliance ink. A little bit of brown german scrap along the bottom and voila ... my "Make Believe" ATC is complete.

I missed the deadline slightly as it was due on the 25th and I only handed it in today ... naughty me.

Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.
~ Og Mandino, 1923-1996, American Motivational Author and Speaker ~

No comments: