Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quotes ATC

I finished my set of ATCs for the "Quotes" themed swap at The Scrapbook Cupboard this month. I attempted to depict two quotes (or sayings) through the creation of this ATC, which also both tie in together. Firstly, "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels" - this quote used to be my mantra when I was on a diet; and the second part is "The party's over when the fat lady sings".

So if you have a think about it, this depiction is kind of like a self-fulfilling prophecy in some ways - so you go on a diet because you feel fat, then the party's over; and diets generally fail so if you happen to go on one all the time inevitably you'll end up fat, so then you go on a diet again and the party's over again so you'll be a fat lady that can sing??? Perhaps I haven't really worded that right ... but you get the gist of what I'm alluding to?? Even reading that back makes my head hurt, so here's the ATC anyway.

Enjoy, Diana

"Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels."
~ Unknown ~

No comments: