Wednesday, June 11, 2008

May WTA ATCs starting to arrive

(1) (2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
ATCs by (1) Sarah Walker Queensland Australia, (2) Peace Schuyler Colorado USA, (3) Juliet Arrighi Virginia USA, (4) Pam Bechtold New York USA, (5) Kirsteen Wright, Glasgow Scotland


I started today by having a toning session with my personal trainer in the park along with a slight drizzle of rain (very refreshing). I checked the mail box on my way back into the drive and was so excited ... I had received 4 ATCs from the Winner Takes All lottery win I had a week ago on the ATC_World site. 3 of the cards came from America and another from Glasgow - how wonderful to receive a piece of art from all over the world. I have also received Sarah's Vintage Nursery Rhyme WTA ATC in person on the weekend. I loved all of the cards, it's been my highlight of the week receiving them.

Also in the mail I received the book I ordered through Amazon called Artist Trading Card Workshop by Bernie Berlin. I can't wait to try some of the techniques, they look wonderful.

Last night I received an email from Shelly in America (who I am doing a 1-on-1 trade with through ATC_World) and she told me about an actual ATC magazine called ATC Quarterly which originates from Canada. Of course I rushed to the web-site and subscribed for 2 years ... I must be addicted!!! I have sent an email to the editor with some pictures of my work and perhaps will be published in the near future ... watch this space for more news.

That's all for now, must go off and finish my ATCs for the Scrapbook Cupboard Live Swap this Saturday and read my new book on ATCs.

"You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world,
but it requires people to make the dream a reality."
Walt Disney, 1901-1966, American Film Producer/Director/Animator

No comments: