Monday, June 9, 2008

Scrapbook Convention & ATCs

I had a fantastic day today - I went into the Scrapbook Expo in Brisbane with my friend Jean who travelled from Sydney especially, as well as Pam, Kyla & Sarah from the Coast. I did 3 classes with teachers from the States - Lynette Carroll from K&Co, Shauna Butler & Linda Holly from Imaginisce and Gail Pierce-Watne from Making Memories - and managed to do over 5 scrapbooking layouts (2 doubles & 3 singles).

Once home I was very pleastantly surprised to find that ATC_World has posted my Wind Kissed Tree ATC as the Home Page Art ... how exciting, I never thought that one of my ATCs would ever be good enough to be on the Home Page of the Yahoo Group site.

My ATC on the ATC_World Yahoo Group Home Page

Yesterday, I managed to complete my window ATCs for the Stampers Hut swap, which needed to have an opening window (apparently) ... I think they're a bit busy, but they'll do.

Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage.
You have to fail in order to practice being brave.

~ Mary Tyler Moore, American Actress/Comedian/Star of "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" ~

1 comment:

Kyla de Ruiter said...

I don't think it's too busy, i think it's gorgeous!