Monday, June 16, 2008

More WTAs & ATCs

On Saturday I attended the Live ATC Swap Meet at the Scrapbook Cupboard and managed to score 10 more ATCs. Most of the regular ATC-ers attended except for Tanya and Kerri, who were noticeably missed. Here's the ATC I completed for the swap, the morning of no less:

I have also received 8 more WTA ATCs since my last post and had to show you what I've received ... they are all wonderful and I'm so grateful to receive such varied and amazing artworks. I feel so giddy with anticipation every time I go to the mailbox to see what goodies may have arrived.

(1) (2)
(3) (4)
(5) (6)
(7)(8)
(1) Tina Swain, South Carolina, USA (2) Pat Blackwood-Condra, North Carolina, USA (3) Jen Gordon, Middlesex, England (4) Lori Otto, Missouri, USA (5) Pamela Gladson, Oregon, USA (6) Elisa Baldan Bellisario, Milano, Italy (7) Faye O'Neal, Ohio, USA (8) Kim Smith, Pennsylvania, USA .
I'm also doing a bit of scrapbooking - this week I'll be at Scrapbooks Etc 3 days doing classes and general scrapping. I even managed to get some photos printed today at Harvey Norman, so I might finish some of those layouts I've had in my work-in-progress folder since January!!

Until next time, enjoy this quote.
"If there is no struggle, there is no progress."
Frederick Douglass, 1817-1895, American Abolotionist

No comments: