Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lovely gifts in today's mail ...

I received 3 envelopes in the mail today all containing ATCs ... my perfect kind of mail. Firstly I received 5 cards from the House Shaped ATC swap hosted by Tammy Hixon through ATC_World and I think they're all stunning creations. I received cards from Sharon McAllister in the UK, Vonda Roberts, Penny Duncan, Sue Young and Resi Shetler all from various states of America, to join cards made by locals Kyla & Sarah. I was so worried that I wasn't going to receive these ATCs as Kyla & Sarah received their cards last week and we all live fairly close together ... but they did turn up and definitely worth the wait.


Next I received 2 Pay-It-Forward ATCs from the USA. The first one is by Lisa Goldman in California and the other is by Lynne Larkin from Illinois - two wonderful ATCs that have a very special place in my collection.


Talent is only the starting point.
~ Irving Berlin, 1888-1989, American Composer and Lyricist ~

No comments: