Tuesday, August 12, 2008

WTA ATC Received


I received a lovely surprise in the mail today with a WTA ATC from Susan Guzy from New Jersey in America. I love anything vintage and although it's quite difficult to see in the picture, she's put the whole card together using beeswax - a technique I love the look of and must try at some point.

I'm off scrapping all day tomorrow so will finish a set of ATCs due on Thursday and will post before the weekend. Then on Friday night I'm travelling to Mt Tamborine for a Craft Weekend and will be back by Sunday afternoon ... I'm hoping to get at least 1 month ahead on ATCs that are due so that I won't be getting them finished just in time. It's going to be so much fun crafting all weekend ... can't wait.

The more you let go and get yourself out of the way of the process of creation the more natural it is, the more effortless it is, and the more fun.
~ Hale Dwoskin ~

No comments: