Sunday, October 26, 2008

A new ATC

I started and finished my ATCs today for the Addicted to Scrap Swap that I'm attending on Thursday. This month's theme was "PINK", so rather than just do a "pink" card, I decided to have "Pink" the singer as the focal point of my ATC. I used the emboss resist technique for the background and started with a base layer of Making Memories Rose Petal glaze, I then stamped music notes and embossed in clear and the final layer is painted with Making Memories Capri acrylic paint. I then stuck the picture down and added a small strip of Pink German Scrap along the bottom.

I think this is such a cool photo of Pink, not to mention that I love her music and style.

You can begin right now to feel healthy. You can begin to feel prosperous. You can begin to feel the love that’s surrounding you, even if it’s not there. And what will happen is the Universe will correspond to the nature of your song.
~ Rev. Dr. Michael Beckwith ~

No comments: