Sunday, October 19, 2008

Random Act of Kindness (RAK)

I received in the mail 2 RAK ATCs from Manda in The Netherlands on Friday. It's amazing how generous some people are in the world. I had admired the bird ATC sometime ago on Manda's Blog (http://mandjara.startbewijs.nl/) and the other ATC was a lovely surprise. As my ancestry is Dutch, it's so nice to have some ATCs from my parents' home country in my collection. Receiving these ATCs really made my day ... amazing how such a small piece of art can cheer a weary heart.

"I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.'"
~ William Penn1644-1718, Religious Leader and founder of
Pennsylvania ~

No comments: