Sunday, January 4, 2009

Angel re-done

I felt that my Angel ATC really needed a bit of wing showing behind the shoulder that's cut off. I didn't have any more German Scrap wings to use for that little bit, so I cut some wing bits out of some cardstock and made them up . It looks a little dodgy, but I think it's better with it there ... my eye kept being drawn to the empty space.

I'm off to the airport to pick up my husband who's been in Sydney for 3 days and tomorrow we pick up his mother who's flying in from Ireland ... so there might not be a lot of creating or blog postings happening over the next month ... or maybe I'll be able to duck away from time to time!! Watch this space.

If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, educate people.
~Chinese Proverb~

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Great tutorial. Thanks for sharing. Love the blood splatters. And my oh my . . . nice image choice.
:-)
Shelly

marlana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alyssa said...

Love ya blog hun and the Angel ATC is just awesome :) xx

Barb said...

Great work Diana.
And thanx for showing us how to pronounce your name...looks NOTHING like it looks...LOL