Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday ...

It was the lovely and talented Shelly's birthday yesterday and I'd made her an ATC to celebrate this occasion about 2 weeks ago, but couldn't post a picture of it until she'd received it of course.

She's a bit of a fan of Gerard Butler (and after watching Tomb Raider again last week I can see why ... he's quite easy on the eye) so I used a picture of him as the focal point of this card and did the transfer technique, which is quite unpredictible although I quite like the 'rustic-ness' of how he turned out.

"Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world."
~John Evelyn, 1620-1706, English Diarist/Writer/Gardener~

1 comment:

Shelly said...

What a nice surprise !! Thank you so much for your wishes, Diana, and I must say . . . I was thrilled with the card. A personal birthday wish from Gerard Butler (of sorts) !!
Seriously, the card is fabulous and I will always treasure it and truly, truly cherish your frienship.

All the best,
Shelly