Thursday, July 24, 2008

I finished another ATC



Whilst watching some tv last night, I managed to finish the ATCs for the Scrapbook Cupboard's "Cupboard" themed swap due tomorrow. The ATCs I made are based on the book / movie title "An Indian in the Cupboard" and sort of turned out how I expected, in terms of the door and the hinges ... everything else I think could be seen as a little boring. There were lots of little bits and pieces to put the card together that took quite a bit of time and effort, so I hope the girls at the swap like how it turned out.

So one project down and only 4 more to go. I've put myself under a bit of pressure this month as I will have completed 7 swaps and a scrapbooking layout challenge by the end of the month. I'm going to get ahead by a month with the ATC swaps I've committed to, that way, there'll be less pressure and I might be able to join more of the swaps run by ATC_World.

"One worthwhile task carried to a successful conclusion is worth
half-a-hundred half-finished tasks."
~ Malcolm S Forbes, 1917-1990, American Publisher ~

No comments: