Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm going to make it ...



Tonight I managed to complete the scrapbooking layout I committed to do for the Scrapbooks Etc 'Create-A-Page' challenge this month. The main thing we had to do with this month's kit is show-case a minimum of 3 photos, as well as use one of everything provided.

I love doing layouts of my niece, Alexis, she's just too gorgeous. In these photos taken early June 2008, she's wearing her good clothes playing in the sand pit late at night ... what a little rebel she is.

Tomorrow, I'll hand in the layout and also create the last lot of ATCs for the live swap at The Scrapbook Cupboard on Saturday ... finally I can take a breath.


If only we'd stop trying to be happy we'd have a pretty good time.
~ Edith Wharton ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Di

Love your ATC of Alexis, my favourite one has to be the goat one, awsome stuff, just finished showing Mum and Dad your blog cos they hadn't seen your new car yet.