Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Car

It's the middle of Winter here in Queensland and the temperature is still around 23 degrees celsius during the day. Today the sun's shining, there's blue sky, birds chirping and a slight breeze ... just perfect.

Yesterday was very exciting, I picked up my new car - a 2008 Nissan Xtrail. It was very sad to say goodbye to my VW Golf, but it was now 8 years old and needed quite a lot of work done to it, so we bit the bullet and traded it in.



I have also received some wonderful ATCs over the past few days from overseas. I've done another count of my collection and now have around 280 ATCs since January - WOW that's a lot of little artworks - I've now moved up to a second folder! The first two ATCs pictured below are from a swap with Robin Schar in America. These are some of her first ATCs and I was the first person she'd ever swapped with. I think she's very creative and just love the unique style all her work has.


Some more WTA ATCs have arrived as well:

(1) (2)

(3) (4)

(1) Laura Campbell from Ontario Canada, (2) Gerri Bowers from Texas USA,
(3) Kimberly Maehrer from Pennsylvania USA, (4) Susan Cupp from Virginia USA

I finished some more ATCs for the Live Swap occurring at the Scrapbook Cupboard this Saturday. These cards used up some of the bits and pieces I had in my stash ... it's always nice to use stuff I already have rather than buying new things.


That's it from me ... until next time, have fun and laugh lots.

"Deep within the winter forest among the snowdrift wide,
You can find a magic place where all the fairies hide...."
~ Author Unknown ~

No comments: