Tuesday, September 23, 2008

And puppy makes three ...

As mentioned in my previous post, Ferg and I have made a huge commitment and now have a new addition to our family - a beautiful puppy that we have named Beau. He is a male Australian Working Kelpie, his colouring is called red / tan (although I think he looks more brown) and he is 8 weeks on Thursday, 25th September.

Here are a few pics of us and the gorgeous boy:



(1) Family portrait of Ferg, Beau & me.
(2) Me & Beau crashed out the morning after his arrival.
(3) Beau playing with one of his chew toys.

I also finished my Nursery Rhyme ATCs for the Scrapbook Cupboard swap just in the nick of time (they're due on Thursday) and here it is:

It's kind of difficult to see the effect in the scan, but the whole card is shimmery and glittery with two different coloured Making Memories Glaze paints in the background (purple & blue), then I've placed Kindy Glitz on the lines of the Star and as a border of the card.

"Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies."
~ Gene Hill ~

No comments: