Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pay-It-Forward ATCs

I haven't posted anything in the last week as I have been very distracted by our new puppy that we picked up this week. It really is like having a child, so I'm giving our new addition a lot of time and attention. I will post a photo sometime this weekend, so you can see the family together.

I received another two Pay-It-Forward ATCs from Arizona USA this week bringing the total received to 16. The first one is by Karol Taylor from Overgaard and she's created a collage effect of items that relate to Wyoming, I especially love the mica and really must get me some. The next card is by Donna Fiori in Anthem. Donna didn't list an email address on her ATC, so if anyone knows her, please pass on my sincere thanks. She's compiled a tribute to the Olympic Games, which is a great idea for the future when I'm looking through my collection I can remember when the Beijing Olympics occurred.




Thanks ladies, I love adding more and more miniature art to my forever expanding collection.

I'm now off to finish some of my own cards that are due, so will post pics of these soon also.

"It is common sense to take a method and try it; if it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something."
~ Franklin D. Roosevelt, 1882-1945, 32nd President of the United States ~

No comments: